Monday, April 12, 2010

life is a highway.

It's been said that life is a highway, but life is really just a big adventure with twists and turns. Graduating college has been the scariest sharp curve in my journey so far. Although I do not graduate for another 3 ish weeks, I feel as if I am almost ready to get off at the next exit. Where my life will go, I have no idea. What I will do, who knows? Who I will become over the course of my journey, well I suppose we will see.

With all the change ahead it is easy to see how people end up going nowhere or staying in the same place. Making a life for yourself is about taking chances and adapting when things don't always work out. Relocating is sometimes challenging for graduates as well. Limiting yourself to one specific area is definately no way to market yourself and increase your opportunity.

I want it all. A successful career that I have worked for, a home to call my own, and a story that ties it all together. I want an adventure. You know what I am talking about, the kind you read in books or see on the silver screen. I don't want glamour or frills just a novel of experiences that will shape me into myself. I can not wait to see what lies on the other side of this very abrupt turn, but one thing is for sure. I will take in the scenery, explore the territory, and enjoy my journey for all it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment